- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Last weekend Serpent, in co-operation with RC club MACH, staged a demo event in the paddock area of the Dutch A1GP race in Zandvoort.
The club laid out a nice simple track, with enough space to showcase the Serpent 720 and similar cars, and of course to demo the Serpent F180 1/8 scale formula car. The club did a perfect job, allowing the drivers to do a superb demo with close racing and we even had background music and a true speaker to make the commentary and promotions.
For the event, one of the F180s was painted up in the current Dutch A1GP colour scheme and one with last years simpler orange version. With the A1GP cars not looking that dissimilar to the F180, this got a lot of interest going from the spectators present. Some potential buyers even had a chance to test-drive one of the demo cars.
The event had superb weather on the Sunday, after a rainy Saturday, and this meant that the demo attracted lots of spectators, with many interested racers shooting questions at the staff of the Serpent promo-booth, next to the track.
Its always great to promote RC cars at full scale races, and we are really happy that we have the co-operation of the Race track in Zandvoort to accommodate our RC car track as an extra way to entertain paddock guests from all the teams and to promote the sport of RC car racing to the general public.
Till next time!