- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
The Luxembourg 1:8 National Championship was decided at the sixth and final round with Serpent 960 driver Dirk Rischard securing the title with victory in the Main Final.
Heading into the event three drivers still had a chance at becoming the 2007 Lux Champion. Having won two weeks earlier at the circuit, Rischard was in confident mood with his car working well in the sunny conditions that greeted competitors.
With his RB powered 960 working perfectly for the third heat the champion elect TQ\'d, setting a new track record on the way with a lap time of 16.671. This was almost 3/10th faster than the old record which was held by Serpent factory driver Steven Cuypers from Belgium.
With such pace Rischard immediately took the race lead and before too long had opened a comfortable gap over second despite knowing second position would be enough to seal the title. Holding the P1 placing throughout the final, Rischard crossed the finish line first to secure the title in the best way possible.
A great season for the Serpent driver he was quick to thank the contributions of his father who did some very fast pit work and also his sponsors Kit Flammang, RB Products and Serpent Motorsport all of whom have supported him for several years.