- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Serpent ended off the Dutch 1:10 200mm National Championship in style over the weekend with team drivers Ruud Schuitmaker and Remy Moller finishing 1st and 2nd in the 5th and final round at the Gouda track.
Driving their Mega powered 720s, Schuitmaker and Moller enjoyed a race long battle with Schuitmaker coming out on top from young gun Moller by just 11 seconds at the end of the 30-minute encounter.
[b]Dutch 1:10 National Championship
Round 5, Gouda
NK Class Result[/b]
1. Ruud Schuitmaker (Serpent 720/Mega) - 100 Laps 30:05.092
2. Remy Moller (Serpent 720/Mega) - 100 Laps 30:16.910
3. Maarten Van Lierop - 99 Laps 30:02.489
4. Niels Pourchez - 98 Laps 30:04.554
5. Bas Guerds - 91 Laps 30:09.832
6. Ruben D’Arco - 90 Laps 29:36.848
7. Roland Van Erp - 90 Laps 30:18.304
8. Richard Keur - 79 Laps 24:32.541
9. Bart Van De Water - 70 Laps 25:13.222
10.Fedor Eskes - 54 Laps 18:30.196