- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Clive Connolly took his third National win of the season when he won the 6th round of the Irish 1:8 Championships over the weekend.
Connolly TQ\'d his Serpent 960 for the event ahead of fellow Serpent racer and current championship leader Darragh Fox. In the race the pair held station up front to give Team Serpent their third 1-2 result of the 2007 season.
The pair will now have to wait till the re-run of the 4th round of the championship, which was rained off, to see which of them will crowned 2007 Champion as Connolly aims to defend his title and Fox seeks his first crown.
In 1:10, Team Serpent Ireland also enjoyed a strong day with Eoin Doran and Chris Lawlor making it onto the podium in the A Final. Qualifying 5th for the race Doran had a strong race to finish second while nitro racing rookie Lawlor took his Mega powered 720 to third to claim his first ever podium finish. No less than six 720s lined up for the A Final.