- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
The latest round of the 1:8 National Championship of Cyprus took place at the Daytona Raceway track in Nicosia over the weekend where Nicholas Zachariades took his 960 to yet another win.
Team Serpent Cyprus were present at the event with 5 drivers and it was Zachariades who headed the team\'s challenge, TQ\'ing the event before going on to take an impressive victory with his Mega powered Serpent. Setting the fastest lap of the race, Zachariades was joined in the A Final by team-mate Tasos Papanastasiou who finished fourth.
In the B-final, the youngest Serpent team driver Lenos Antoniou secured 2nd place after an impressive display on his first appearence in the 1:8 championship. Lenos was followed by team-mates Aris Papasavvas and Yiannis Victoros who finished 3rd and 4th respectively.
All 5 drivers were using Mega engines and Xceed tyres.