- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Sep 3, 2007
Tommy Bergfelt is the Swedish 1:10 Champion. The talented young racer won the title in Stockholm over the weekend.
Driving his 720, Bergfelt qualified third for the event just ahead of fellow Serpent driver Per Ola Hard.
The newest member to the Swedish Serpent team, Bergfelt drove a great race despite the tough competition to take the win ahead of the Kyosho pairing of Alexander Andersson and Roland Strom.
After launching his car at the fast chicane Hard suffered rear tyre damage on his car which hampered his pace and he was forced to settle for sixth position.