- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Jörn Neumann, the young and highly talented German driver, has joined Team Serpent.
Jörn has been racing intensively with 1/10 OFR cars and has been topping the podium in the European Championships already once and is a regular finalists at the big races. 4WD is his number one class but he has also proved very qiuck in 2wd. Jörn has been a dedicated racer and promotor of the Durango 1/10 Project and has travelled to many races with Gerd Strenge, the designer of this unique car.
As an official Nova Rossi/Proline sponsored driver, Jörn has also entered the 1/8 offroad arena and very succesfully too. At first running the TT-car in 1/8, and recently changing to the Serpent 1/8 proto-type car (still with many alien parts). An excellent results was achieved during the last Proline race in the UK, where he managed to beat the world elite drivers from Europe and USA.
Jörn will cooperate with the Serpent R&D team to develop and test a high performance 1/8 offroad car and same for the 1/10 scale offroad projects and future plans.
Jörn will be racing the Serpent 1/10 4wd Prototype during the Worlds in Japan and is also looking forward to attend the 2008 1/8 Offroad Worlds in USA.