- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 28, 2023 New Serpent SRX8GT 23 options are available now Lightweight Outdrives and Centering Cross Pin.
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
Austria will host its second Serpent Nitro Tour of the season with RC-CAR-EXKLUSIVE, Serpent\'s Austrian distributor, organising the event for the weekend of September 22/23.
Running on MORAC-Graz Kirchberg track, the event is open to racers of all Serpent 1:8, 1:10 200mm and 1:10 235mm cars and will be a great opportunity for 1:8 in particular to sample the 2008 EFRA European 1:8 B Championship host circuit.
Once again the race weekend will feature a tech workshop on Day 1 with Daniel Tomaschko and Gerhard Kandlehart on hand. The pair will not take part in Sunday\'s racing so as to allow them to focus again on driver support.
The event will also give nitro racers the opportunity to see Serpent\'s new EP Touring Car entry, the S400, in action.
For more information on Austrian Serpent Nitro Tour you can visit - www.rc-car-exklusive.com