- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Serpent factory driver Mark Green claimed his fifth win of the 2007 BRCA British 1:8 National Championship when he won the 8th round at Mendip over the weekend.
Driving his Mega powered Serpent 960, Green dominated the event TQ\'ing for the race which he then went on to win by a three lap margin setting the fastest lap of the final enroute to the victory number seven for Team Serpent UK this year.
Unfortunately Green has been forced to miss two round of the championship due to his international racing commitments and as a result doesn\'t currently feature strongly in the championship standings.
[b]BRCA 1:8 British National Championship
Round 8, Mendip
A Final Result[/b]
1. Mark Green (Serpent 960/Mega) - 112 laps in 1806.41
2. Gareth Bell - 109 laps in 1808.41
3. Christopher Heath - 107 laps in 1804.70
4. Neil Diver - 106 laps in 1815.61
5. Pete Hastings - 105 laps in 1807.57
6. Andrew North - 104 laps in 1800.02
7. Richard Hicklin (Serpent 960/Mega) - 102 laps in 1803.95
8. Kevin Brown - 100 laps in 1823.32
9. Dave Dixon - 70 laps in 1181.77
10. Tim Wood (Serpent 960/Mega) - 39 laps in 1327.08