- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 28, 2023 New Serpent SRX8GT 23 options are available now Lightweight Outdrives and Centering Cross Pin.
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
Serpent factory driver Mark Green claimed his fifth win of the 2007 BRCA British 1:8 National Championship when he won the 8th round at Mendip over the weekend.
Driving his Mega powered Serpent 960, Green dominated the event TQ\'ing for the race which he then went on to win by a three lap margin setting the fastest lap of the final enroute to the victory number seven for Team Serpent UK this year.
Unfortunately Green has been forced to miss two round of the championship due to his international racing commitments and as a result doesn\'t currently feature strongly in the championship standings.
[b]BRCA 1:8 British National Championship
Round 8, Mendip
A Final Result[/b]
1. Mark Green (Serpent 960/Mega) - 112 laps in 1806.41
2. Gareth Bell - 109 laps in 1808.41
3. Christopher Heath - 107 laps in 1804.70
4. Neil Diver - 106 laps in 1815.61
5. Pete Hastings - 105 laps in 1807.57
6. Andrew North - 104 laps in 1800.02
7. Richard Hicklin (Serpent 960/Mega) - 102 laps in 1803.95
8. Kevin Brown - 100 laps in 1823.32
9. Dave Dixon - 70 laps in 1181.77
10. Tim Wood (Serpent 960/Mega) - 39 laps in 1327.08