- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 28, 2023 New Serpent SRX8GT 23 options are available now Lightweight Outdrives and Centering Cross Pin.
- Mar 28, 2023 Race report about the Guangdong RC Championship in China. Another X20 20 ‘23 (Stick King) started in second place but unfortunately crashed while leading. Overall, Team Serpent China had a successful day with Moon Zhou finishing in third place, Mark Mak in sixth, and Benny Tam in seventh place. We were proud to represent the most popular chassis in the top 10. Even more, we took the champion in mod class group ranking.
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
Rising Serpent star Oscar Cabezas finished off the first day of qualifying with a brilliant run to go second fastest in the last of Friday\'s qualifying heats.
Suffering an engine cut out on the opening lap of the day\'s first heat, when the track was at its best, and more drama in heat 2, the SDD drivers was lying in 123rd entering into the 3rd round of qualifiers despite smashing the ARCA track record in Heat 1 with his Mega MF powered 720.
Rising to the challenge Oscar put in a superb drive to post the second fastest time and further reduced the track\'s lap record to 16.712 seconds. His 18 lap run puts him just over a second off overnight Top Qualifier Teemu Leino from Finland.
Next up was another Serpent driver, current European 1:10 200mm B Champion Alessio Mazzeo doing a fine job in the morning qualifier to sit 3rd on the timesheets.
Michael Salven, the Top Qualifier at the 2006 European Championship, made it three Serpent\'s in the Top 6. Troubled runs in Heats 1 and 2 also meant the multiple former EC Champion had to rely on his third heat for a time. While the track was not at its best the German did a great job to post the sixth fastest time.
Salven is very pleased with the overall performance of Team Serpent particularly with 2 cars, both being driven by emerging young stars of the sport, currently lying in a direct Main Final qualifying position.
With one last heat to run it is still all to play for in Madrid with the general feeling being that the TQ time will be set in Saturday morning\'s final qualifier.
[b]Qualifying positions after Round 3 of 4
1. Teemu Leino - 18 laps in 5:07.684
2. Oscar Cabezas (Serpent/Mega) - 18 laps in 5:08.895
3. Alessio Mazzeo (Serpent/Max) - 18 laps in 5:09.569
4. Adrien Bertin - 18 laps in 5:09.880
5. Francesco Tironi - 18 laps in 5:11.911
6. Michael Salven (Serpent/Mega) - 18 laps in 5:11.996
7. Martin Christensen - 18 laps in 5:12.200
8. Martin Hudy - 18 laps in 5:12.270
9. Niki Duina - 18 laps in 5:12.276
10.Helge Johannessen - 18 laps in 5:12.328