- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 28, 2023 New Serpent SRX8GT 23 options are available now Lightweight Outdrives and Centering Cross Pin.
- Mar 28, 2023 Race report about the Guangdong RC Championship in China. Another X20 20 ‘23 (Stick King) started in second place but unfortunately crashed while leading. Overall, Team Serpent China had a successful day with Moon Zhou finishing in third place, Mark Mak in sixth, and Benny Tam in seventh place. We were proud to represent the most popular chassis in the top 10. Even more, we took the champion in mod class group ranking.
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
Serpent Driver Development team member Oscar Cabezas was in brilliant form for timed practice on Day 4 of the European 1:10 200mm Championship, the 20-year-old Spaniard setting the fastest run of the day at the Madrid track.
Using his Mega MF powered 720, Cabezas posted his time of 18 laps in 5:10.563 in the second of the days two timed runs to top the time sheets ahead of Adrien Bertin and Finland\'s Teemu Leino.
Current European B Champion Alessio Mazzeo was the next fastest Serpent in 6th position, the young Italian also breaking 18 laps in his second timed practice. Promising Austrian driver Daniel Tomaschko made it three Serpents in the Top 10 with 9th fastest time.
Multiple European Champion Michael Salven may have ended the day only 17th on the time sheets but the German did post the fastest lap with a very quick time of 17.000. Heading for a similar time to Cabezas, Salven ran out of fuel at 4:53 after running his engine slightly to rich in his final timed run but Serpent\'s Head of Engineering is confident there will be no problem making the 5 minutes come the qualifying heats.