- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Ireland is the first country to confirm that they will be represented at this year\'s Serpent Nations Cup which takes place in Lisbon, Portugal, from November 9th to 11th.
Hobbies Ireland, the Serpent distributor for Ireland, have announced that they will again field one 1:8 team and at least two 1:10 teams as the event introduces the class for the first time.
Ireland have taken part in the previous two Serpent Nations Cup events and at least two drivers will make their third appearance in the race when they travel to Lisbon later this year. 13-year-old Sean Doyle, the youngest driver at both the 2005 and 2006 Nations Cup, is confirmed as a member of Team Ireland\'s 1:8 squad along with teenager Darragh Fox. Both drivers have already booked their flights to the Portuguese capital in November.
New for the 2007 event, the 1:10 Nations Cup will see Ireland field no less than 10 drivers. The Irish Championship has seen huge growth in 1:10 this year with the class attracting many newcomers to the sport. These newcomers have jumped at the chance to travel to Lisbon as part of the Irish team for what will be their first experience of racing outside of Ireland. Former National Champion Eoin Doran will head the main Irish 1:10 team.
The Serpent Nations Cup is a unique team event organised annually by Serpent Motorsport which sees teams made up of four drivers race for the pride of their nation. Up against teams from across Europe, the country with the best combined score of its four drivers will take home the perpetual Serpent Nations Cup trophy which has previously been won by Great Britain and the Netherlands.
The 2007 Nations Cup will return to the venue of the 2006 event, the Lisbon track in Portugal. Lisbon is the host circuit for the 2008 IFMAR 1:10 World Championships making the Serpent Nations Cup a rather special experience for 1:10 racers.