- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Ireland is the first country to confirm that they will be represented at this year\'s Serpent Nations Cup which takes place in Lisbon, Portugal, from November 9th to 11th.
Hobbies Ireland, the Serpent distributor for Ireland, have announced that they will again field one 1:8 team and at least two 1:10 teams as the event introduces the class for the first time.
Ireland have taken part in the previous two Serpent Nations Cup events and at least two drivers will make their third appearance in the race when they travel to Lisbon later this year. 13-year-old Sean Doyle, the youngest driver at both the 2005 and 2006 Nations Cup, is confirmed as a member of Team Ireland\'s 1:8 squad along with teenager Darragh Fox. Both drivers have already booked their flights to the Portuguese capital in November.
New for the 2007 event, the 1:10 Nations Cup will see Ireland field no less than 10 drivers. The Irish Championship has seen huge growth in 1:10 this year with the class attracting many newcomers to the sport. These newcomers have jumped at the chance to travel to Lisbon as part of the Irish team for what will be their first experience of racing outside of Ireland. Former National Champion Eoin Doran will head the main Irish 1:10 team.
The Serpent Nations Cup is a unique team event organised annually by Serpent Motorsport which sees teams made up of four drivers race for the pride of their nation. Up against teams from across Europe, the country with the best combined score of its four drivers will take home the perpetual Serpent Nations Cup trophy which has previously been won by Great Britain and the Netherlands.
The 2007 Nations Cup will return to the venue of the 2006 event, the Lisbon track in Portugal. Lisbon is the host circuit for the 2008 IFMAR 1:10 World Championships making the Serpent Nations Cup a rather special experience for 1:10 racers.