- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 28, 2023 New Serpent SRX8GT 23 options are available now Lightweight Outdrives and Centering Cross Pin.
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
Former European Champion and Serpent 960 designer Michael Salven has TQ\'d his creation for the 2007 EFRA 1:8 Onroad European Championships at Lostallo in Switzerland.
Salven used his Mega powered Serpent to produce a time of 15 laps in 5 minutes 8.758 seconds to top qualifying by 1 second from another of the sports great names Alberto Picco with Lamberto Collari, a former World Champion with Serpent, third.
In total four Serpent\'s made the Top 10 in Quaifying with Steven Cuypers, the provisional pole holder, ending up 7th fastest followed by Mark Green while Markus Geisendorf, who topped the time sheets in practice took 10th.
[b]2007 EFRA European 1:8 Onroad Championships
Final Qualifying (Top 10)[/b]
1. Salven Michael - 15 laps in 5:08.758
2. Picco Alberto - 15 laps in 5:09.746
3. Collari Lamberto - 15 laps in 5:10.062
4. Solaroli Stefano - 15 laps in 5:10.401
5. Tironi Francesco - 15 laps in 5:10.876
6. Vuga Jernej - 15 laps in 5:11.297
7. Cuypers Steven - 15 laps in 5:11.599
8. Green Mark - 15 laps in 5:11.755
9. Ielasi Daniele - 15 laps in 5:12.157
10.Geisendorf Markus - 15 laps in 5:12.158