- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Former European Champion and Serpent 960 designer Michael Salven has TQ\'d his creation for the 2007 EFRA 1:8 Onroad European Championships at Lostallo in Switzerland.
Salven used his Mega powered Serpent to produce a time of 15 laps in 5 minutes 8.758 seconds to top qualifying by 1 second from another of the sports great names Alberto Picco with Lamberto Collari, a former World Champion with Serpent, third.
In total four Serpent\'s made the Top 10 in Quaifying with Steven Cuypers, the provisional pole holder, ending up 7th fastest followed by Mark Green while Markus Geisendorf, who topped the time sheets in practice took 10th.
[b]2007 EFRA European 1:8 Onroad Championships
Final Qualifying (Top 10)[/b]
1. Salven Michael - 15 laps in 5:08.758
2. Picco Alberto - 15 laps in 5:09.746
3. Collari Lamberto - 15 laps in 5:10.062
4. Solaroli Stefano - 15 laps in 5:10.401
5. Tironi Francesco - 15 laps in 5:10.876
6. Vuga Jernej - 15 laps in 5:11.297
7. Cuypers Steven - 15 laps in 5:11.599
8. Green Mark - 15 laps in 5:11.755
9. Ielasi Daniele - 15 laps in 5:12.157
10.Geisendorf Markus - 15 laps in 5:12.158