- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Serpent factory driver Steven Cuypers tops qualifying at the 2007 EFRA 1:8 Onroad European Championships after posting the fastest time in the first round of heats.
The current Belgian National Champion put his Serpent 960 in provisional pole with a time of 15 laps in 5:15.750 to head the 123 car field.
Serpent also took the honours of being fastest in free practice for the prestigious event of which they are the reigning champions. Local star Markus Geisendorf posted the fastest practice run and continues his form with the sixth fastest time in the first round of qualifying.
[b]2007 EFRA European 1:8 Onroad Championships
Top 10 after Round 1 of Qualifying[/b]
1. Cuypers Steven (B) - 15 laps in 5:15.750
2. Solaroli Stefano (I) - 15 laps in 5:15.944
3. Picco Alberto (I) - 15 laps in 5:16.201
4. Tironi Francesco (I) - 15 laps in 5:16.323
5. Mack Oliver (D) - 15 laps in 5:16.980
6. Geisendorf Markus (CH) - 15 laps in 5:17.127
7. Cristiani Andrea (I) - 15 laps in 5:17.496
8. Bertin Adrien (LX) - 15 laps in 5:18.193
9. Collari Lamberto (I) - 15 laps in 5:18.223
10.Pirani Andrea (I) - 15 laps in 5:18.784