- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Serpent and their new Swiss distributor Trading Tech hosted a BBQ yesterday on the eve of qualifying for the 2007 EFRA 1:8 Onroad European Championships to ensure drivers and their mechanics are well prepared for the busy days ahead.
Running at the Lostallo Circuit in Switzerland, this year\'s Euros has attracted 116 competitors from across Europe and as usual Serpent is represented by a talented line-up of drivers.
Amoung those racing Serpent\'s 960 is Pre-Worlds winner Mark Green, Current European Champion Fabio Domanin, Multiple European Champions Michael Salven and Massimo Fantini, reigning Spanish Champion Oscar Cabezas, Belgian Champion Steven Cuypers and local Swiss star Markus Geisendorf.