- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Jul 26, 2007
Serpent and their new Swiss distributor Trading Tech hosted a BBQ yesterday on the eve of qualifying for the 2007 EFRA 1:8 Onroad European Championships to ensure drivers and their mechanics are well prepared for the busy days ahead.
Running at the Lostallo Circuit in Switzerland, this year\'s Euros has attracted 116 competitors from across Europe and as usual Serpent is represented by a talented line-up of drivers.
Amoung those racing Serpent\'s 960 is Pre-Worlds winner Mark Green, Current European Champion Fabio Domanin, Multiple European Champions Michael Salven and Massimo Fantini, reigning Spanish Champion Oscar Cabezas, Belgian Champion Steven Cuypers and local Swiss star Markus Geisendorf.