- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 28, 2023 New Serpent SRX8GT 23 options are available now Lightweight Outdrives and Centering Cross Pin.
- Mar 28, 2023 Race report about the Guangdong RC Championship in China. Another X20 20 ‘23 (Stick King) started in second place but unfortunately crashed while leading. Overall, Team Serpent China had a successful day with Moon Zhou finishing in third place, Mark Mak in sixth, and Benny Tam in seventh place. We were proud to represent the most popular chassis in the top 10. Even more, we took the champion in mod class group ranking.
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
Kyle Branson, a member of Serpent\'s Driver Development program, showed why he is one of the UK\'s most promising up and coming r/c racing talents when he took his second podium finish of the season on Sunday.
Racing his Mega powered Serpent 720 in the sixth round of the BRCA British 1:10 National Championships at Halifax, the 13-year-old reiging European Junior Champion qualified sixth fastest in the 75 strong field.
In the 30-minute final the younger charger drove a strong race making up three places to secure his second podium finish of the season to retain second position in the National Championship standings.
The BRCA Championship now takes a short break with Round 7 scheduled for September 2nd at Wrexham.
[b]BRCA British 1:10 National Championship
Round 6, Halifax
A Final Result[/b]
1. Darren Johnson - 105 laps in 30m 5.92
2. Steve Brown - 104 laps in 30m 11.36
3. Kyle Branson - 103 laps in 30m 11.66
4. Mark Gilliland - 103 laps in 30m 12.38
5. Paul Knapton - 102 laps in 30m 7.58
6. Chris Slater - 101 laps in 30m 2.86
7. Steve Hayes - 101 laps in 30m 12.31
8. Tim Wood - 100 laps in 30m 13.30
9. Stephen Lander - 99 laps in 30m 9.07
10.Robin Hammett - 16 laps in 4m 40.31