- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Mark Green continued Serpent\'s domination of the BRCA British 1:8 National Championship last weekend when he took his fifth win of the season at Brooklands.
Having missed the 5th round of the championship, which was won by Serpent 960 driver Tim Wood, Green returned to the championship in style TQ\'ing for the event before going on to take his fourth win of the season.
The win was Green\'s most difficult yet as a flame out lost him the early lead but the Serpent factory driver put in a superb recovery drive to reclaim the lead and win by a one lap margin from 2nd placed Gareth Bell.
Four Serpent 960\'s made the A Final will all four drivers using Mega engines. Unfortunately for defending National Champion and Round 3 winner Richard Hicklin, a coming together with third place finisher Andrew North ended his challenge after 48 laps.
[b]BRCA 1:8 British National Championship
Round 6, Brooklands
A Final Result[/b]
1. Mark Green (Serpent 960/Mega) - 122 laps in 1815.78
2. Gareth Bell - 121 laps in 1808.19
3. Andrew North - 116 laps in 1804.24
4. Pete Hastings - 115 laps in 1801.09
5. Christopher Heath - 109 laps in 1813.46
6. Jason Frost - 107 laps in 1809.11
7. John Carr (Serpent 960/Mega) - 107 laps in 1814.24
8. Tim Wood (Serpent 960/Mega) - 60 laps in 1146.29
9. Andrew Hastings - 59 laps in 1011.25
10.Richard Hicklin (Serpent 960/Mega MF) - 48 laps in 831.75