- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Aug 27, 2021 Serpent SRX8e RTR is shipping now!!! Serpent now offers the SRX8e-Buggy also in a Ready To Race, to make this superb car even more attractive to a broader customer base, so also Hobby racers can now join in for the action. Top-quality components packed in a Ready-to-race package, the best start a Hobby-driver can make. High end racing chassis with top quality parts, impressive 2.4 GHz transmitter, Waterproof electronic speed controller with small footprint, which fits the E-buggy holder like a glove combined with a strong 1900KV brushless motor with lots of torque.
- Aug 17, 2021 Mark Green wins round 4 of the BRCA GT race at the Medip track Thanks to all my sponsors and to Mendip raceway.
- Aug 5, 2021 Juan Hildalgo reports his ENS race in Aigen Austria. See you in the next one!
- Aug 3, 2021 Manuel Trinko Joins Team Serpent!! It is our pleasure to introduce - Manuel Trinko.
Serpent finished off the summer racing season in Greece in style with a 1-2 result in the fourth round of the 1:8 National Championship to make it four wins from the four races.
What made the win different on this occassion was that it was the younger member of the RC Microracing team Papadopoulos Mimis who was on the top step of the podium at the Fanatix Racing Track.
After qualifying it was Sotiropoulos, winner of the opening three rounds that was in pole position followed by Vagelis Papachristos and Mimis Papadopoulos for a Serpent 960/Mega lockout at the front of the grid.
With the final underway Serpent drivers held the top 4 positions but unfortunately Sotiropoulos was to retire early. After his first refuel he suffered radio interferences and was forced to pull out. This allowed Papachristos to take the lead but he suffered a flame out. Now Papadopoulos had the lead from Papachristos with John Fokianos third.
Unfortunately during the race, Papachristos lost the INS box cover from his airfilter filter during the race and his result was cancelled promoting Fokianos to second.
Once again a great result for the the RC Microracing team who this year secured 4 out 4 wins in 1:18 and 3 out of 4 wins in 1:10.
[b]Greek 1:8 National Championship
Round 4, Fanatix Racing Track
A Final Results[/b]
1. MIMIS PAPADOPOULOS (960/Mega ZX DSII+) - 89 laps
2. JOHN FOKIANOS (960/Mega MF) - 86 laps
3. LEONIDAS FARMAKIS - 85 laps
4. DIMITRIS BASTAS - 84 laps
5. ARIS TSIAPAS - 84 laps
6. EVAGELOS TOTOMIS - 66 laps
7. KIRIAKOS ANASTASIADIS - 64 laps
8. LEONIDAS MALISOVAS - 38 laps
9. JOHN SOTIROPOULOS (960/Mega MF) - 22 laps
10.VAGELIS PAPAXRISTOS (960/Mega ZX DSII+) - 88 laps