- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Oct 6, 2021 Mark Green reports about his GTS race in Gubbio Italy. A big thanks to Stef, Joaquin and Alessio
- Oct 6, 2021 Jonathan Gandin joins Serpent Factory Team!! We are proud and excited to announce the signing of the next generation in RC. Italian young gun Jonathan Gandin!
- Oct 5, 2021 Jonathan Gandin wins ACI National speed Trophy with the Viper 989 40th He was able to TQ the race, set the fastes lap and win the race.He is very happy how the 989 car drives and reacts on his changes.There will be a full presentation soon from him.The setup can be found here:https://www.serpent.com/xcart/cart.php?target=product&product_id=11309#product-details-tab-Setups
- Aug 27, 2021 Serpent SRX8e RTR is shipping now!!! Serpent now offers the SRX8e-Buggy also in a Ready To Race, to make this superb car even more attractive to a broader customer base, so also Hobby racers can now join in for the action. Top-quality components packed in a Ready-to-race package, the best start a Hobby-driver can make. High end racing chassis with top quality parts, impressive 2.4 GHz transmitter, Waterproof electronic speed controller with small footprint, which fits the E-buggy holder like a glove combined with a strong 1900KV brushless motor with lots of torque.
- Aug 17, 2021 Mark Green wins round 4 of the BRCA GT race at the Medip track Thanks to all my sponsors and to Mendip raceway.
Last week we showed you pictures of the beatiful Jordan F1 finished Serpent F180 of Ken Chuck from Hong Kong. Well Ken has sent us more pictures this time of his friend\'s Cheung Kwok Wai McLaren creation.
As you can see from the pictures this F180 is extremely detailed and is a superb recreation of the real car which currently leads the F1 World Championship standings in the hands of Lewis Hamilton.
The pictures of both the Jordan and the McLaren on the ACO track show the 1:8 cars at their best and we would like to thank Ken from Harmony Model for taking the time to take the pictures.
If you have finished your F180 as an F1, Champcar, GP2 or Formula Nippon we would like to receive pictures of it so we can share them with visitors to Serpent.com. Picture can be e-mailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Serpent F180 was developed with a dream in mind of creating the world’s best gas powered, scale Formula car. After three years of development this all new revolutionary platform is complete, bringing together stunning looks, great handling, F1-style technology all combined in an easy-to-use, high-performance race car.