- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
The second round of the Greek 1:8 National Championship took place last week and once again the Serpent RC Microracing Team were in top form.
Qualifying his Mega MF powered 960 on pole having been fastest in all four rounds of heats Giannis Sotiropoulos was in full control of proceedings win the 30 minute encounter from team-mate Mimis Papadopoulos who was in impressive form with his ZX21 DSII+ powered 960.
In the B Main it was again 2 Serpent/Mega combinations on the podium with Gianni Fokiano taking 2nd place ahead of Vasili Polymero.
[b]Greek National Championship
Round 2, Arena
A Main Result[/b]
1. Giannis Sotiropoulos - Serpent 960/Mega MF
2. Mimis Papadopoulos - Serpent 960/Mega DSII+
3. Leonidas Farmakis - Kyosho
10.Vagellis Papachristos - Serpent 960/Mega DSII+