- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
The Swiss 1:8 National Championship kicked off at Aigle last weekend and Serpent Team driver Markus Geisendorf was in top form for the occassion.
The reigning Swiss Champion, Geisendorf used his Mega ZX21 DSII+ powered 960, fitted with Central RC Lola body, to good effect to secure the TQ position from Kyosho racer Loris Pierroz. The event also saw the talented racer break the track record with a new fastest lap time of 17.801.
In the 45 minute final Geisendorf made the race his own leading from start to finish setting the fastest lap of the race enroute to a 1 lap winning margin over Mugen driver Petros Diamantogiannis.
[b]Swiss National Championship
Round 1, Aigle
1. (1) Markus Geisendorf (Serpent/Mega) - 138 laps in 45:12.033
2. (6) Petros Diamantogiannis - 137 laps in 45:18.398
3. (3) Mattia Pesenti - 136 laps in 45:10.668
4. (10)Marc Sengstag - 134 laps in 44:57.333
5. (8) Simon Kurzbuch - 133 laps in 45:00.524
6. (7) Marco Müller - 132 laps in 45:15.632
7. (2) Loris Pierroz - 128 laps in 45:08.282
8. (9) Michael Henzi - 127 laps in 45:11.804
9. (5) Christophe Pethoud - 106 laps in 34:24.320
10.(4) Luca Martinelli - 48 laps in 17:14.190