- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- May 30, 2023 Serpent takes 4 A-Main wins & 2 TQ’s at Roar Paved Nationals.
- May 30, 2023 Report of the HKRCSA race in Hong Kong: I couldn't have asked for a better experience, and I feel truly blessed.
- May 29, 2023 Andrea Catanzani joins the Serpent Factory team This is what Andrea had to say:
- May 25, 2023 Mattia Collavo joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Mattia had to say:
- May 24, 2023 Lee Chun Yin joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Lee Chin had to say.
Serpent Driver Development team member and reigning Spanish Champion Oscar Cabezas got his title defence off to the perfect start by conquering all at the opening race held at the ARCA track in Madrid over the weekend.
Using his Mega DSII+ powered 960 to great effect, the talented youngster TQ\\\'d and was the only driver to record 20 laps over the 5 minutes runs.
Leading from the start and setting a new track lap record, Cabezas quickly opened up an advantage over second place and once he lapped the entire field he cruised home to take the win.
Round 1 attracted over 100 racers with four Serpent 960s making it into the Main Final. Backing up Cabezas\\\' fine performance Carlos Peracho made it two 960s on the podium with a strong run to finish 3rd.
Main Final Result
1. Oscar Cabezas - Serpent 960/Mega DSII+
2. Josue Artiles
3. Carlos Peracho - Serpent 960
4. Nacho Lopez
5. Victor Gonzalez
6. Toni Mateo
7. Vicente Eres - Serpent 960
8. Daniel Vega
9. Sergio Montesinos
10.Javier Hidalgo - Serpent 960