- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
[ Serpent News ] Viktor Wilck continues with Serpent
Serpent works-driver Victor Wilck has signed another long term agreement with Serpent to race the Project 4X 1/10 touringcar as key-class, as well as some races with Cobra SRX8 buggy in Sweden and some races with the Viper 977 too.
On the Project 4X Viktor is test-driver on all the new developments of David Ehrbar, as on-going matter to improve performance and eas of handling and maintenance.
Main races coming are the ETS races, the EC, some AOC races, Reedyand the TiTC 2017 is already in the books. For 1/8 buggy the EC-A is in Sweden, so a great event to show his offroad skills as well.