- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Ralph Burch is back with Serpent
Serpent and SerpentAmerica are proud to announce that former World Champion and multiple ROAR National Champion Ralph Burch has joined Team Serpent in a 2-sided role as teamdriver and as sales promotor.
Ralph will be racing the new Project 4X platform in electric touring and will lateron also start racing the Serpent onroad gascars.
Ralph will also be working for SerpentAmerica / Desoto Racing from his base in Texas, as sales promotor and support dealers and drivers with all Serpent related matters.
I'm really excited to be returning to Serpent America. I look forward to working with the team and Serpent America dealers. Serpent has always had some of the best engineered cars in the industry, so I cant wait to get started. See you at the track soon.
2010 Nitro touring car world champion
32 time ROAR national champion