- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Ralph Burch is back with Serpent
Serpent and SerpentAmerica are proud to announce that former World Champion and multiple ROAR National Champion Ralph Burch has joined Team Serpent in a 2-sided role as teamdriver and as sales promotor.
Ralph will be racing the new Project 4X platform in electric touring and will lateron also start racing the Serpent onroad gascars.
Ralph will also be working for SerpentAmerica / Desoto Racing from his base in Texas, as sales promotor and support dealers and drivers with all Serpent related matters.
I'm really excited to be returning to Serpent America. I look forward to working with the team and Serpent America dealers. Serpent has always had some of the best engineered cars in the industry, so I cant wait to get started. See you at the track soon.
2010 Nitro touring car world champion
32 time ROAR national champion