- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jan 9, 2021 Serpent Viper 989E is now available! Serpent Viper 989E is now available!
- Dec 24, 2020 Yukijiro Umino joins Serpent!! Serpent welcomes top RC Desinger/Manager Yukijiro Umino!!
- Dec 24, 2020 Yukijiro Umino joins Serpent!! Serpent welcomes top RC desinger/Manager Yukijiro Umino!!
- Dec 8, 2020 We welcome Jackie Shum to Team Serpent Hong Kong Welcome to Jackie Shum from Hong Kong, this is what he had to say about joining the team:
- Dec 2, 2020 Serpent S240 '21 is available now!! Serpent S240 '21 is available now!!!
Serpent Cobra GT 3.0 1/8 4wd details
The Serpent Cobra GT is the most popular brand in GT racing and its performance is proven by many big racewins in the highly competitive race scene for GT’s in America. The Cobra GT 3.0 is the latest development stage of the Cobra GT platform, which is running successfully for over 5 years with very small changes only. Below we show the key updates to the GT to continue its strong performance and famous durability.
The Cobra GT is a combined design effort by Billy Easton and Michael Salven, in cooperation with our USA team-drivers Desoto and Morganti and German driver-developer Hans Scheyer .
Main new features for the GP and EP version
- New front front and front rear aluminium suspension holders
- New Alu c-hubs in 6 degree version
- New aluminium, uprights for new rear geometry
- New alu shockabsorber risers front and rear
- New lower 4.5mm carbon shocktowers front and rear
Main extra new features for the GP 3.0 version
- New XLi superlight 2-speed gearbox
New aluminium middle bearing blocks ( holding brake and 2-speed)