- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Serpent ERYX 4.0 introduction
The Serpent ERYX ERYX 4.0 is the next big development stage for the 411 platform. Featuring an ultra low centre of gravity, optimized weight distribution, high performance geometry and top quality materials throughout, the ERYX is your car for personal best times !
Michael Salven the Serpent chief onroad designer has worked intensively over summer with Marc Fischer and Viktor Wilck to develop the 4.0 new parts. Most of the testing was done by Marc and Viktor and the parts have been used in recent races already.
The Eryx 4.0 ships december 2015 worldwide onwards.
Key new items in the ERYX 4.0
- choice of chassis depend on version of choice :
- new 2mm coated and laser engraved 7075 T6 aluminium chassis; dark grey anodised with ERYX logo, lowered machined sides for optimal flex and lower CG, fully symmetrical for even flex
- new 2.25mm carbon fibre chassis fully symmetrical for even flex
- completely new shocksabsorbers; housing, lower cap, x-rings, machined bushings, shockrods, shockcaps, membrames
- 2mm higher front carbon shocktowers to mount the new shocks
- 2mm higher rear carbon shocktowers to mount the new shocks
- completely new mid-shaft pulley system with playfree assembly, one screw fixture
- new type one piece lower CG 7075 T6 motormount, centraly mounted
- adjustable carbon/alu battery supports to move battery front or back precisely, easily and securely
- steering-set with wider pivot system for more direct response
- improved diff gears for super smooth diff action
- New Onine PDF manual and ERYX 4.0 set-up sheet
- rear lower suspensionpin mounts in 0.5 and 1.5, prepared to to be used with the innovative Reactive Rear Steering System
Other key main specs
- Serpent springsteel front Double Joint Cardan shafts
- hard compound moulded suspension parts
- ball raced anti-roll bars
- centrally mounted servo-mount, lowest cg
- low friction belts and supertrue low friction pullies