- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Daan Jacobs and Alex Thurston in the semi. Youngest Serpent driver Milan Holthuis made the biggest step with finally having two decent runs in the end. An overall 11th in the last run moved hom up to 21st.
Daniel Thiele had a lot of bad luck. He will start on 22nd, but his pace is much better.
Daniel Jones is the other Serpent in the quarterfinal.
Good luck to all drivers saturday.