- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Dec 28, 2021 Patrick Burt joins Team Serpent USA Team Serpent USA presents Patrick Burt as a new team driver for the USA.
- Dec 28, 2021 Chris Burt joins Team Serpent USA Team Serpent USA presents Chris Burt as a new team driver for the USA.
- Dec 15, 2021 Serpent SRX8 GP RTR is shipping now!!! Serpent now offers the SRX8 1/8 scale Buggy also in a Ready To Race version, so also Hobby racers can now join in for the action. This SRX8 RTR version includes it all. To top off an already awesome package, it includes the powerful .21 Serpent 3-port pull start engine, high end racing chassis with top quality parts and the impressive Dragon RC 2.4Ghz pistol grip transmitter.
- Nov 1, 2021 ALVARO FERNANDEZ IS 2021 SPANISH NATIONAL CHAMPION 1/8 ON ROAD NITRO Congratulations to Albertito Gonzalez for his win in Eco with Serpent 988e and also Juan Hidalgo for his Spanish tittle with Serpent 750evo. What a Team mates!
- Oct 6, 2021 Mark Green reports about his GTS race in Gubbio Italy. A big thanks to Stef, Joaquin and Alessio
Serpent Advanced User Manual ( SAM)
Serpent has developed a number of additional information-sheets, called Serpent Advanced user Manual (SAM) in close cooperation with the Serpent developers and team-drivers.
These sheets will show and explain in more detail, a number of key tuning options Serpent offers for the full line of over 30 different rc cars in our program.
The sheets address standard features in Serpent cars, as well as optionals.
These sheets will be published in the Serpent website, as downloads in each car-section and in various social media, as well as on a new page inside the promo.serpent.com site
We start of with some SAM sheets on the 977 and 748 cars, and will do same for 411 and all offroad cars as well. These will be introduced step by step in the next period.
An overview of all sheets will get a seperate website-page soon too.