- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Dec 28, 2021 Patrick Burt joins Team Serpent USA Team Serpent USA presents Patrick Burt as a new team driver for the USA.
- Dec 28, 2021 Chris Burt joins Team Serpent USA Team Serpent USA presents Chris Burt as a new team driver for the USA.
- Dec 15, 2021 Serpent SRX8 GP RTR is shipping now!!! Serpent now offers the SRX8 1/8 scale Buggy also in a Ready To Race version, so also Hobby racers can now join in for the action. This SRX8 RTR version includes it all. To top off an already awesome package, it includes the powerful .21 Serpent 3-port pull start engine, high end racing chassis with top quality parts and the impressive Dragon RC 2.4Ghz pistol grip transmitter.
- Nov 1, 2021 ALVARO FERNANDEZ IS 2021 SPANISH NATIONAL CHAMPION 1/8 ON ROAD NITRO Congratulations to Albertito Gonzalez for his win in Eco with Serpent 988e and also Juan Hidalgo for his Spanish tittle with Serpent 750evo. What a Team mates!
- Oct 6, 2021 Mark Green reports about his GTS race in Gubbio Italy. A big thanks to Stef, Joaquin and Alessio
804008 Serpent Natrix 748-TQ 1/10
To celebrate the fantastic TQ position of Greiner at the 2014 WC in Thailand Serpent now introduces the Natrix 748 TQ
Ofcourse we also celebrate to have 4 x Natrix in the top-10 in qualifying, and the excellent Vice Champion title of Yuya Sahashi after starting from 9th position in the main final, with Greiner taking 3rd place overall, so 2 Serpent drivers on the podium.
To introduce a TQ version so short after introducing the Natrix 748 only 6 months ago may seem quick, but has some very good reasons. Some new parts were pretested and then used at the Worlds and we know many Serpent fans that plan to buy a new car for the 2015 season, will ofcourse want these new parts inside the kit !
- New geardiffs front and rear
- New lighter Xli gearbox
The Natrix 748 TQ kit features the completely new 748 geardifferentials front and rear, which are lighter, super sealing case, new shape gears, super smooth. The TQ kit also includes the new Xli ( for eXtra Low Inertia) 2-speed gearbox inside, which is smaller and lighter, but uses same 2-speed gears as before !
At the worlds some more special parts were used, especially more weights towards the front of the car, but as these were used mainly due to the special grip and circumstances we decided not to include those in the TQ kit. Otherwise the Natrix 748 cars that the drivers used at the WC were fully standard, which proves how good the actual Natrix 748 is !!
The new gear -diffs and 2-speed gearbox parts are now introduced as spares / optionals as well. See our website.