- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Serpent introduce the long awaited Natrix 748 200mm racing car.
Key new features
Michael Salven as chief designer, has worked closely together with key team drivers Green, Greiner, Morganti, Mazzeo and the Sahahsi Bro’s to create the next level in 1/10 scale gas powered racing.
- The innovative steeringblock system, well proven on the WC winning Viper 977, is fully adjustable, allow for a leading, neutral or trailing position and allow mounting of the optional carbon aero disks
- A new fueltank is designed, which sits even lower in the car as before, and is long and narrow
- The lay-down servo’s are both seated in one composite holder, as close as possible to the centerline of the car, creating a better overall balance and enabling better rotation. The gas-throttle linkages are similar to the unit used on the Viper 977
- A nice small and light receiver box is made, which seats very close to the radio-tray and as much inboard as possible . On the radioplate a small holder is fitted to accept the plugs of the battery, to act as on/off “switch”.
- The ballraced rear anti-roll bar is optimised position wise.
- The alumium rear brake and 2-speed shaft holders, which also hold the rear anti-roll bar are lighter
- The new chassisplate allows the engine to be mounted more to the back as before, resulting in a better overall balance. Therefor the rear and side belt are new too.
- The rear uprights are modified to also accept the optional carbon aero disks
- The radioplate sits extremely low in the car, and it fitted in the rear with a new type ballraced flexsystem, which an be used or locked in seconds.
- The lower radiotray made a new steering / servo saver assembly necessary, again with adjustable ackermann inserts as before.
- On the front end the bumper is a larger low mounted unit with the carbon top-plate.
- Overall the NATRIX car is lighter than 747 before, as also most aluminium parts have been redesigned to loose weight.
Full info and many images:
EFRA 1/10 EC Spain
The Natrix 748 will be raced by more drivers at the upcoming European Championships in Spain, Valencia, supported by Michael Salven himself. Key drivers for Serpent at this event:
and some more highy talented Serpent drivers
2014 1/8 Vice Champion Mark Green cannot attend the event due to some personal matter. He will attend the Worlds in Thailand and some more races in the UK.
Thanks for your interest and coop !