- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Serpent is about to release the Cobra E-Buggy Ready To Race 1/8 in the 2nd part of may , which is Serpent’s entry in the Ready-to-race offroad category .
With this step the Serpent Cobra cars will also become accessible to the Hobby-level driver, with plans to go racing as well ! The Ready-to-race kits are expert assembled and pre-set-up. It includes special selected high class electronic accessories made by well known factories, under Serpents new accessory brand Dragon-RC, premounted tyres and a cool looking prepainted body. So it just needs car-batteries and radio batteries installed, and its ready to race !
The RTR version of the successfull high end Serpent 1/8 Cobra E-Buggy. Complete with DragonRC 2.4 radio with LCD screen, strong metalgear servo, brushless motor, waterproof speedo, prepainted-precut body and premounted offroadtyres, 4-wheel-drive, 3 geardiffs, 16mm bigbore shocks, aluminium shocktowers and chassis, easy radiobox, sideguards/ low batteryboxes, large rear wing.
This super durable Buggy chassis allows a great entry in the racing scene, at a lower cost, and will make you finish your races ! Fully upgradable with parts and options from the high end race-version.