- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- May 30, 2023 Serpent takes 4 A-Main wins & 2 TQ’s at Roar Paved Nationals.
- May 30, 2023 Report of the HKRCSA race in Hong Kong: I couldn't have asked for a better experience, and I feel truly blessed.
- May 29, 2023 Andrea Catanzani joins the Serpent Factory team This is what Andrea had to say:
- May 25, 2023 Mattia Collavo joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Mattia had to say:
- May 24, 2023 Lee Chun Yin joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Lee Chin had to say.
This new development for Cobra buggy is realized after another full year of racing across the globe, listening to feedback from many (team)-drivers and dedicated testing on many different surfaces. The feedback from the drivers on the Cobra Buggy in general is very good, the durability is rated as best in the market, the shocks are toprated, and the diffs and drivetrain with new gears and larger bearings can now withstand any rigors and will last and last !
According to same drivers a more responsive rear end, combined with a bit more steering would bring the Cobra on the highest performance level.
Well ..... the changes as below accomplish just that, and for sure we will continue the superb quality on the kit overall and the new Avenger cab-forward body tops it off perfectly !
Serpent Cobra 811 Buggy 2.0 main new features
new wider rear end with new geometry for more rear traction and an easier handling car with wider sweetspot
rear shockabsorbers moved to the back of the shocktower / arms
longer rear shockrods and larger volume rear shock-housing for more rear shocktravel create a more stable and forgiving rear end on fast but short bumps, and is better with landings after big jumps
longer rear lower arms, new higher carbon shocktower, longer rear shock, new uprights .
rear wing with integrated holders for the ballraced rear anti-roll bar
lexan mud-guards to mount on lower rear arms
nylon mud-scrapers mount on the new uprights
improved differential gears and improved diff-couplers with M5 setscrews.
as already in the TE version : larger bearings in steeringblocks and uprights 8X16X5 (2) and 15x21x4 (2), transmission using larger bearings 8x19x6 and 13x19x4 and new couplers for extra durability
includes Serpent Avenger cab forward body and mask and also a set of 4 toplevel Serpent buggy wheels to try.
For current Cobra drivers, Serpent prepared 2 different editions of the uupgrade set rear end.
1. Full-set: includes all parts to reach same rear end as Cobra 2.0
2. Basic set: moves shocks to the back and creates new geometry as well, but use more of the existing Cobra 1.0 or TE parts. This is the cheaper alternative.
See product-news section for images and details.
The sets also fit the 811- Be for those that wanna try.
The full product-info on the # 600008 Cobra Buggy 2.0 will go online start next week. Price will remain same level as 811-TE before.
Also interview with Billy Easton start next week online.