- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
The Serpent 411 Limited Edition is sold out at the factory now, the last few 411-LE kits went to USA and Germany.
Serpent Distributors and dealers may still have some stock in the pipeline, so ask to be sure.
Online aunction for good cause: Right To Play
The Romanian Serpent Distributor Auto-Rc actually bought the 411 -LE with number 001. The full amount of usd 1025 will be send to www.righttoplay.com.
The owner of AutoRC is a true Serpent car collector and actually owns one of each Serpent model ever made. Also see our - unfinished- online history gallery: