- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Serpent has developed a new version of the Serpent 411 with front wheel drive only.
The highly successful Serpent 411 platform serves as basis of this exciting and superbly designed new racing car; Serpent 411 Front Wheel Drive 1/10.
The suspension design is very similar to the Serpent 411, and it shares most components, with the rear end almost same, but the front end features the forward mounted motor-brackets and the new front gear-diff design. Design has taken care of keeping the superb car balance, with lots of traction and steering, to create a superfast but still easy handling 411-FWD.
The Serpent 411 FWD has been tested thoroughly and is now undergoing the final test-work in German indoor tracks. For the moment using a 48/78T gearing, close to 2.6.
The Honda Civic is a popular body-style in this category. The FWD class is very popular in a number of countries and is raced mainly as stock class. The class deserves more participants, as the FWD cars are so different and fun to race, it will positively amaze many ! In Europe plans exist for a FWD Endurance race series, with Teams of 2 or 3 drivers doing 4 hour races. Lets make it happen !
The Serpent 411 FWD is planned for late 2011 release. The price of this competition version will be close to the normal Serpent 411. A more economical 411-FWD Sports version ( with more nylon and glass-fibre parts) is planned for later in 2012 .