- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Serpent drivers are doing well in the 2 openings rounds of qualifying.
Both Eberle and Giesa in the top 4 with Serpent 966, only about 3.5 sec off the leader.
Hennemuth, Depta, Pupke and Dutchie Baggen all in he top 20 too.
Gruber, Stark, Lechner and Haling ran good laptimes, but need the find the consistency to be higher up.
2 more runs on friday. Lets hope the weather keep up.
The open practise in Hildesheim, Germany is over. Great start of the EFRA EC-B 1/8 with over 100 drivers, great weather, super track and great club taking care of an excellent EC event. Great stuff.
Fastest Serpent is Giesa in 2nd with Eberle, Depta, Pupke and Gruber showing great speed too.
Thursday qualifying starts.
Follow the action:
Results so far: