- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
Round 6 of the FSORS series made the way to Mills Pond in Ft. Lauderdale, FL for another stop on the popular Florida series.
JP Tirronen running the Serpent Cobra buggy put his stamp on the 1/8th buggy pro class in qualifying by earning the TQ in rounds 2 and 3, taking the number 1 position leading into the mains.
JP was having a magical weekend and from the tone JP put it on the rest of the drivers. Racing out to a large lead, JP kept consistent pressure on the field and maintained his hot hand on the track. JPs dad was in the pits making the proper pit strategy moves, performing great pit stops while JP increased the lead. Finishing with over a 2-lap lead, JP cruised in for his first win on the 2011 series.
JPs Serpent Cobra was decked out with JConcepts all weekend long. Topping off the winning ride was a Punisher body and Illuzion HD rear wing.