- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
I started my career in ’94, at my seventh birthday, when I got my first RTR On Road-car. Me and my father ran Serpent Impact 2, 235mm IC 2WD touring cars, in the summer season, and 1/12-scale in the indoor season. 235mm touring was a great farming league because of the 2-wheel drive, it granted me great throttle control.
In 2000 me and my family moved to Gothenburg and I started racing 1/8-scale on road and 190mm touring cars instead. I had a few really great seasons with great results; seeded 4th in Sweden in 1/8-scale on road two years in a row and won the Scandinavian Cup race in Gothenburg 2002, the largest on road race in the Nordic Regions at the time being.
In 2004 I stopped racing to focus on my studies. When I made my comeback in 2008 I entered the electric off road scene. I had never before driven an electric buggy, but in 2009 I managed to qualify second in my first buggy race at the Nordic Championships at Green Hill, Stockholm.
As I once again began to race touring cars in the autumn of 2009, I met an old friend; Klas Runesson at HobbyProdukter. We raced 1/12-scale together in the 90’s. He offered me his help and I started racing 1/8 scale off road buggies, driving a Hobao Hyper9 GL.
After a rough start, I made a fantastic first season in 2010 with several A-main results in the Swedish Cup, and won some smaller events.
For 2011 I’m pleased to race for Team Serpent with their new Cobra 811, and I’m looking forward to see what the coming season has to offer. I’m confident that I’ve got the best equipment possible to give all the Swedish top drivers a serious battle!
/Michael Nilsson, Sweden