- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Markus Mobers from Germany has headed over to the Snowbirds race and is doing really well in practise.
In the WorldGT class with the Serpent S100 Link , Mobers is sitting in 2nd place in free practise , and is in 3rd place after R1.
In the 1/12 modified class the Serpent S120 link is working realy well to, Mobers is in 2nd spot behind Hebert, but in front of Groskamp.
In 1/12 GTP 13.5 class Mobers ia also in 2nd place with Serpent S120L, just behind Dumas.
Close to 600 drivers says one, well over 300 says another. Well big race all the same.
http://snowbirdnationals.com/thunderslive2011.htm for live-action.
Proud co-sponsor of the 2011 Snowbirds.