- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
Top Spanish driver and 2010 European finalist driver, Alberto García, joins Team Serpent in 2011, looking to continue achieving great goals in the future driving the new Cobra 811.
Garcia's background not only includes driving, but also help and service to all Serpent's drivers at any race.
Highlights also include 8x National titles and several European Finals in different EP 1/10th classes.
Apart from that, Alberto Garcia will equip the Serpent Cobra 811 with REDS engines, Proline tyres, Meccafuel and PowerMax accesories.