- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
SerpentAmerica has started on the co-development of the Serpent Cobra 1/8 GT onroad car.
The GT8 is based on the Serpent Cobra S811 chassis, and uses most of its components.
The gearbox can be used of the Serpent 966 onroad car.
The GT cars run GT type bodies and rubber tyres, and race on regular onroad tracks, or parkinglots too.
A really nice and growing class in the USA and Japan. We expect Europe to follow soon too and other parts of the world.
The GT8 cars are strong and quite easy to set-up and race.