- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- May 30, 2023 Serpent takes 4 A-Main wins & 2 TQ’s at Roar Paved Nationals.
- May 30, 2023 Report of the HKRCSA race in Hong Kong: I couldn't have asked for a better experience, and I feel truly blessed.
- May 29, 2023 Andrea Catanzani joins the Serpent Factory team This is what Andrea had to say:
- May 25, 2023 Mattia Collavo joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Mattia had to say:
- May 24, 2023 Lee Chun Yin joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Lee Chin had to say.
Aug 19, 2010
SerpentAmerica has started on the co-development of the Serpent Cobra 1/8 GT onroad car.
The GT8 is based on the Serpent Cobra S811 chassis, and uses most of its components.
The gearbox can be used of the Serpent 966 onroad car.
The GT cars run GT type bodies and rubber tyres, and race on regular onroad tracks, or parkinglots too.
A really nice and growing class in the USA and Japan. We expect Europe to follow soon too and other parts of the world.
The GT8 cars are strong and quite easy to set-up and race.