- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Serpent's r&d dep. have created a document to outline the issues around modern servo's in todays 1/8 offroad racing conditions.
Offroad cars have progressed and so have rc offroad tracks and servo's.
We have made a document to give some advice on the use of servo's in your offroad car, be it the Serpent Cobra, or any other 1/8 offroad car. Use it to your benefit !
name: SPT Tech-tip Servo's in 1/8 offroad