- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
van Gastel had a strong race with his Mega powered 966 at the Rucpen track in Holland.
vanGastel made TQ ahead of drivers d'Hondt, Ermen and Vrielink.
In the final the battle was very much between van Gastel and d'Hondt. A small slip onto the grass cost vanGastel a quarter lap, which he almost completely recovered, leaving only a gap of 0,4 sec on the finish line behind d'Hondt. Very close finish !
The Mega DS4 EM, with 2033 Mega pipe, was running extremely fast and stable, with good fuel consumption.
2nd TQ in a row, time for a victory soon.