- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Serpent products are now being distributed by Walter R/C Hobby City Pty Ltd
Unit 3, 12-18 Fairfield Street
Fairfield East NSW 2165
This strong company has a good distribution network, and will be able to service and support the Serpent customers nation-wide.
Walter R/C will invest stronly is both stock, staff and support to make Serpent the number one competition brand in Australia again.
You are most welcome to visit their booth at the The Australian Toy Fair is from 11th March to 14th March.
Exhibition Stand no. P18
Venue: Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
Our website address: www.walterrchobby.com.au
We like to thank Adam and David from SerpentAustralia SRCC, for the efforts made for Serpent in the past years and hope they will stay active in the rc hobby.
We wish Walter R/C a super start into the Australian market for Serpent and request dealers in Australia to sign up for an account asap. Many new Serpent products are comming.
Walter R/C already received the 1st shipment and the new Serpent 966-e and S120 Link will arrive within 2 weeks too.