- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Oct 6, 2021 Mark Green reports about his GTS race in Gubbio Italy. A big thanks to Stef, Joaquin and Alessio
- Oct 6, 2021 Jonathan Gandin joins Serpent Factory Team!! We are proud and excited to announce the signing of the next generation in RC. Italian young gun Jonathan Gandin!
- Oct 5, 2021 Jonathan Gandin wins ACI National speed Trophy with the Viper 989 40th He was able to TQ the race, set the fastes lap and win the race.He is very happy how the 989 car drives and reacts on his changes.There will be a full presentation soon from him.The setup can be found here:https://www.serpent.com/xcart/cart.php?target=product&product_id=11309#product-details-tab-Setups
- Aug 27, 2021 Serpent SRX8e RTR is shipping now!!! Serpent now offers the SRX8e-Buggy also in a Ready To Race, to make this superb car even more attractive to a broader customer base, so also Hobby racers can now join in for the action. Top-quality components packed in a Ready-to-race package, the best start a Hobby-driver can make. High end racing chassis with top quality parts, impressive 2.4 GHz transmitter, Waterproof electronic speed controller with small footprint, which fits the E-buggy holder like a glove combined with a strong 1900KV brushless motor with lots of torque.
- Aug 17, 2021 Mark Green wins round 4 of the BRCA GT race at the Medip track Thanks to all my sponsors and to Mendip raceway.
Last weekend we were out in Friedrichshafen for the big toyfair and the international race!
They drive in 1/10 and 1/8 the international AMT Bodensee Cup race!
This year was the first time that the organisation allowed also 1/8...
They make a new track layout, it was very nice and also with some difficult corners!
A lot of visitors was on the track everyday!!
On friday the track was open for free practice, Saturday until the lunch controll practice in heats!
And after they start with the qualification!
On Sunday morning they make an other heat and after the Finals.
1. Robert Pietsch
2. Manu Dietrich, Serpent 966
3. Patrick Schuster
8. Sven Lienhop, Serpent 966
10. Alain Levy, Serpent 966
In 1/10 the following Serpent racers were present
Dirk Stammel, Serpent 733, Klaus Lechner, Serpent 733 and fast lady Jenny Bernauer, Serpent 733.
For SerpentEurope Jirka Hassler was present for support .... and enjoy 1/24 racing ....
The race deserved to get many more drivers, as the organisers did a super-job ! Next year ?
see you soon