- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Last weekend we were out in Friedrichshafen for the big toyfair and the international race!
They drive in 1/10 and 1/8 the international AMT Bodensee Cup race!
This year was the first time that the organisation allowed also 1/8...
They make a new track layout, it was very nice and also with some difficult corners!
A lot of visitors was on the track everyday!!
On friday the track was open for free practice, Saturday until the lunch controll practice in heats!
And after they start with the qualification!
On Sunday morning they make an other heat and after the Finals.
1. Robert Pietsch
2. Manu Dietrich, Serpent 966
3. Patrick Schuster
8. Sven Lienhop, Serpent 966
10. Alain Levy, Serpent 966
In 1/10 the following Serpent racers were present
Dirk Stammel, Serpent 733, Klaus Lechner, Serpent 733 and fast lady Jenny Bernauer, Serpent 733.
For SerpentEurope Jirka Hassler was present for support .... and enjoy 1/24 racing ....
The race deserved to get many more drivers, as the organisers did a super-job ! Next year ?
see you soon