- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Nov 1, 2021 ALVARO FERNANDEZ IS 2021 SPANISH NATIONAL CHAMPION 1/8 ON ROAD NITRO Congratulations to Albertito Gonzalez for his win in Eco with Serpent 988e and also Juan Hidalgo for his Spanish tittle with Serpent 750evo. What a Team mates!
- Oct 6, 2021 Mark Green reports about his GTS race in Gubbio Italy. A big thanks to Stef, Joaquin and Alessio
- Oct 6, 2021 Jonathan Gandin joins Serpent Factory Team!! We are proud and excited to announce the signing of the next generation in RC. Italian young gun Jonathan Gandin!
- Oct 5, 2021 Jonathan Gandin wins ACI National speed Trophy with the Viper 989 40th He was able to TQ the race, set the fastes lap and win the race.He is very happy how the 989 car drives and reacts on his changes.There will be a full presentation soon from him.The setup can be found here:https://www.serpent.com/xcart/cart.php?target=product&product_id=11309#product-details-tab-Setups
- Aug 27, 2021 Serpent SRX8e RTR is shipping now!!! Serpent now offers the SRX8e-Buggy also in a Ready To Race, to make this superb car even more attractive to a broader customer base, so also Hobby racers can now join in for the action. Top-quality components packed in a Ready-to-race package, the best start a Hobby-driver can make. High end racing chassis with top quality parts, impressive 2.4 GHz transmitter, Waterproof electronic speed controller with small footprint, which fits the E-buggy holder like a glove combined with a strong 1900KV brushless motor with lots of torque.
Jilles Groskamp to race Serpent onroad gascars
Jilles Groskamp from the Netherlands, famous for his electric rc car carreer for Tamiya nowadays, is also very fast with gascars.
He has proven this in the past by TQ-ing the World s for 1/10 and his direct qualifier for the 2009 Dutch 1/8 GP with Serpent 966 also shows his speed in gas-racing.
Jilles Groskamp already tested the production proto of the new 200mm gascar and will take part in the Turkish GP in Bursa. After that a lot of testwork and prepare for the euro-champs for 1/10 in Gubbio Italy in july. Jilles will be racing Serpent 7XX with Max Power engines and be using Xceed tools, fuel and bodies.
Serpent is happy to have Jilles on the team. He will be very valuable for more testwork with the new 1/10 car, future Serpent projects and to achieve great race results.