- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Jilles Groskamp to race Serpent onroad gascars
Jilles Groskamp from the Netherlands, famous for his electric rc car carreer for Tamiya nowadays, is also very fast with gascars.
He has proven this in the past by TQ-ing the World s for 1/10 and his direct qualifier for the 2009 Dutch 1/8 GP with Serpent 966 also shows his speed in gas-racing.
Jilles Groskamp already tested the production proto of the new 200mm gascar and will take part in the Turkish GP in Bursa. After that a lot of testwork and prepare for the euro-champs for 1/10 in Gubbio Italy in july. Jilles will be racing Serpent 7XX with Max Power engines and be using Xceed tools, fuel and bodies.
Serpent is happy to have Jilles on the team. He will be very valuable for more testwork with the new 1/10 car, future Serpent projects and to achieve great race results.