- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
The first race of the Italian Championship in Cassino, was well visited under good weather conditions mainly.
The 1st race for the Serpent 966 showed good performance and Serpent drivers were happy with the new cars.
Quali ( 10 minute to prepare for WC)
3. Cristiani S966/Max/Xceed Zytec
6. Domanin S966/Max/Xceed Zytec
2. Domanin S966/Max/Xceed Zytec
6. Cristiani S966/Max/Xceed Zytec
In F1 class TQ for Serpent 966 driver Vadala and in the F2 class Serpent driver Truglio won the main final.
The Cassino track will also host the EFRA EC-B later this year !
Team Serpent Italy