- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- May 25, 2023 Mattia Collavo joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Mattia had to say:
- May 24, 2023 Lee Chun Yin joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Lee Chin had to say.
- May 19, 2023 Oliver Mack is back where it all began Team Serpent I am happy being back after such a long time, the brand where it all began, back to the roots. I am absolutely motivated to show good results and to give my best for Serpent.
- May 17, 2023 Serpent Viper 990E is ready to ship!! The Serpent Viper 990E is the successor of the successful 988E/989E.
- May 8, 2023 HOTRACE Asia Cup race report By Jeff Hamon The 45min Amain!
Serpent showed presence in the Hall 7A, where almost all rc related manufacturers / brands now showing their latest products.
The introduction of the Serpent S240 and Serpent 966 were made just before the Toyfair already, but could be seen up-close and touched now as well. Ofcourse also S120, S400, F180 and 720 kits were on display too.
The new Mega ZX line was also on display with the introduction of the DSIII line-up for 2009. More details in the next days.
Almost all European Serpent distributors came over for meetings and even from outside of Europe as well. It was good to meet so many rc friends again in person and plan all for the 2009 season.
With the introduction of the S240 and Serpent 966 now, a new 1/10 gas-car mid 2009 and the Serpent 1/8 offroad car end of 2009, its going to be a very busy and interesting year.
On the racing side with so many championships in different classes, topped by the 1/8 onroad Worlds, we are really looking forward being at the race-tracks again. Its all about racing passion.
Good results with S120 at the 2009 Snowbirds and the triple victory in all classes at the 2009 Winternats in Florida mark a good start of the 2009 season.