- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Nov 20, 2020 Serpent Natrix 750E is avalible now!! Serpent Natrix 750E is avalible now!!
- Nov 20, 2020 Serpent Natrix 750E is available now!! Serpent Natrix 750E is avalible now!!
- Oct 29, 2020 We welcome King Fong to Team Serpent Hong Kong We welcome King Fong to Team Serpent Hong Kong.
- Oct 27, 2020 Alvaro Fernandez is Northwest regional Champion 2020 with Serpent. Alvaro Fernández
- Oct 9, 2020 Serpent Medius X20 '21 is ready to ship! An evolution of the original X20 Medius!
Serpent showed presence in the Hall 7A, where almost all rc related manufacturers / brands now showing their latest products.
The introduction of the Serpent S240 and Serpent 966 were made just before the Toyfair already, but could be seen up-close and touched now as well. Ofcourse also S120, S400, F180 and 720 kits were on display too.
The new Mega ZX line was also on display with the introduction of the DSIII line-up for 2009. More details in the next days.
Almost all European Serpent distributors came over for meetings and even from outside of Europe as well. It was good to meet so many rc friends again in person and plan all for the 2009 season.
With the introduction of the S240 and Serpent 966 now, a new 1/10 gas-car mid 2009 and the Serpent 1/8 offroad car end of 2009, its going to be a very busy and interesting year.
On the racing side with so many championships in different classes, topped by the 1/8 onroad Worlds, we are really looking forward being at the race-tracks again. Its all about racing passion.
Good results with S120 at the 2009 Snowbirds and the triple victory in all classes at the 2009 Winternats in Florida mark a good start of the 2009 season.