- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
The championship went to the very last race seeing 14 year old Kyle Branson win from his Serpent team mate Mark Green, both using 720-08 cars
This championship was dominated yet again by ex European champion Glyn Beal, winning 7 out of the 8 races and also taking TQ in all 8 rounds. Vice champion was a young 15 year old and very talented Karl Dransfield coming second to Glyn in the last round at Wrexham to secure his best ever result in IC racing.
Unfortunally the last round at the new Adur club near Brighton had to be abandoned on Sunday morning due to heavy and persistent rain, which started on Saturday lunch time and was forecast to continue all Sunday.
All of the drivers present decided at a drivers meeting on Sunday morning to abandon the race and that the championship should be decided on the results prior to the meeting.
Tim Wood was declared 2008 1/8th British Champion with his team mate Mark Green as vice champion, both driving 960-08.
This was Tim’s first major National Championship win. I’m sure we will see many more in the coming years.