- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- May 30, 2023 Serpent takes 4 A-Main wins & 2 TQ’s at Roar Paved Nationals.
- May 30, 2023 Report of the HKRCSA race in Hong Kong: I couldn't have asked for a better experience, and I feel truly blessed.
- May 29, 2023 Andrea Catanzani joins the Serpent Factory team This is what Andrea had to say:
- May 25, 2023 Mattia Collavo joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Mattia had to say:
- May 24, 2023 Lee Chun Yin joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Lee Chin had to say.
The Serpent team are at this years 1/8th scale World Championships in Cordoba Argentina and the event has gotten off to a very good start for the team with the first 2 rounds of qualifying complete and seeing 2 Serpent 960s at the head of the field. Overnight pole position belongs to Italian racer Massimo Fantini who set a time of 33L 10:09.45 in his second round of qualifying to go quickest and improve on his first round time by 1 second. Backing up this top result for Serpent is Fantini\'s team mate Fabio Domanin who pulled a great run out of the bag in the slightly cooler 2nd round to go 2nd overall quickest, only 1 second behind.
Other notable performances today by the team came from another Italian, the young star Andrea Cristiani, who claimed 9th position overnight with a 33Lap 10:16.42, the exact same time as his team mate and current Japanese National Champion Yuya Sahashi who is currently in 10th. The final Serpent in the top 15 is Michael Salven who despite not managing to finish his run, having run out of fuel, still managed a respectable 32L 9:57.32 to line up 13th overnight.
The rest of the team are showing great potential with Mark Green, able to make 5 minutes on a tank, and has been very quick all through practice but had misfortune in the first heat when his fuel tank shifted up, jamming the throttle closed and ending what could have been a good first run. Other racers like Tadahiko Sahashi, Scotty Gray, Michele Romangnoli, Paolo Morganti and Steven Cuypers have all shown some great pace but have yet to pull together a really good run, with 4 rounds of 10 minutes still left to improve.
Tomorrow sees 2 rounds of qualifying and we will have another report tomorrow from the Snake pit.