- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Tadahiko Sahashi (Serpent/Mega) was able to take the TQ's honours at the 2006 Japan Nats 1/8 scale.
In qualifying Serpent took 1st, 4th, 9th and 11th spot.
In the final it was Fukuda with Mugen to take victory with Serpent 960-s in place 6 and 8 in the final.
Central RC, Serpent Japan Distributor, managed a great job in preperation and support at these 1/8 nationals.
As soon as we have a more detailed report from Tadahiko and Central RC, we will advice. Use the below link if you can manage Japanese or use the google translate software.